Thursday 9 October 2014

Coffin Crisp rest in peace

Canada's version of a chocolate bar. It's packaged as a chocolate bar, but it says candy on the side. not milk chocolate.
Back in the 60's up until even the 80's, Coffee Crisp was my favorite. My Dad would travel to Canada and would bring back bars we had never heard of in the States.They were delicious! Now I swear, not trying to be funny,this thing taste like Crap! If you would put three slices of paper cardboard wrapped in mushy chemical glue, This is what it would taste like! ( to make matters worse, it says same original flavour. What the hell are they talking about exactly!).
I only bought it for the packaging and used the bar to hold up my desk.
Coffee Crisp rest in peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...