Monday 18 May 2015

Haunted Hearse revisited

Since these blogs get buried over time, left to rot in the Netherworld for no one to care. I thought I'd revisit an old image I made awhile back.
I had a blast animating this and I' ll be creating some more in the next few months.  Enjoy!



On a side note, Years ago as a wee little lad I was ruffling through a box of Lucky charms and  found a plastic wee little Leprechaun. Over the years I stuffed him back in a drawer and until recently found him in my closet ALIVE and gasping for air. Since then he's been a constant companion to my cat and enjoys reading my comics.
With his aid this weekend I was lucky to find some books I had been searching for years
case in point:     Monsters Unleashed issue 8
found at my Local comic shop in a bin filled with dirty socks

                                                                                 What a find!!

Some more treats

                                                           Happiness is a stack of comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...