Saturday 19 September 2015

Saturday Night Chiller Cinema

Having a bad week. Bad apples ,bad broccoli, and moldy tasteless carrots. Damn communist country, where do I have to go to get a decent vegetable. Oh! I know, ANYWHERE but here.
Apples taste like cardboard shit , been waiting all summer to make an apple pie and I get a batch plucked  out of some giant Troll's Ass!
I got to move to Switzerland.
Well, to cheer myself up, I've decided to call in Halloween early. That's right, Halloween two months long!
Take that Troll Ass shitting apple pie Douchebag!
Nothing but Halloween blog stuff from here on end.
Let's kick it in gear with one of  my favorite episodes of Alfred Hitchcock presents:
An unlocked window
Grab a Devil dog and a Ding Dong and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...